Building a progressive Massachusetts requires a community of invested, committed, grassroots advocates.
Moving our ideas forward into policy and action takes organizers, materials, a voter file for canvasses and phone banks, access to the best legislative information and lots and lots of time.
When you become a dues-paying member, you are investing in our work together as progressives!
Already a dues-paying member and want to make an additional contribution? Skip to the contribution form at the end of this page.
Our materials, like our scorecard and candidate questionnaires, and our email communications are available to everyone who wants to opt in. And, anyone can engage with our content on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a dues-paying member, you help set our course as an organization.
You decide which candidates we endorse and what campaigns we prioritize. You help elect and serve on our Board. You make our work possible; you lead our organization forward.
- Members have access to our organizers and organizing tools like training and voter files, canvass kits, predictive dialing.
- Members have access to advocacy tools like our policy conference and petitioning templates.
- Members set the priorities of the organization at our annual conference.
- Members determine whether we endorse in a race and which candidate we endorse.
- Members help elect and serve on our Board of Directors
Suggested Yearly Member Contribution: $75. Or make a monthly contribution, here
We welcome your credit card donation*
Want to contribute with a check? Make it out to "Progressive Massachusetts" and mail to:
*To contribute with a credit card, a PayPal account is not required: you can process your donation 'AS A GUEST.'
You'll know the process is confirmed and completed when you are returned to the Progressive Mass site and receive a confirmation email. If you have problems with the PayPal system, you can also contribute via ActBlue.
WANT TO CONTRIBUTE MONTHLY? click here