...for all we have done together over the last few years. We've elected President Obama twice, put Elizabeth Warren in the Senate, fought for fair taxation, put the minimum wage on the ballot and more...much more.
Yet, this work is never really done, which is why I would be so honored to have your help celebrating my birthday this year with an investment in Progressive Mass.
Progressive Mass started with the simple idea of using the same grassroots power we flexed in 2008 to effect changes at the state level -- because despite our liberal reputation, Massachusetts policy actually has been lagging behind. (see: Minimum wage, progressive taxation, earned sick time, investing in infrastructure, single payer, campaign finance reforms, just immigration and labor policies, more...)
Some birthday-themed suggestions...
- $52.15 - 5/2/15, my birthday date this year!
- $8.00 - for the neon 80s of my formative years
- $20.15 - because the Presidential Election starts this year!
- $70 - for the Nixonian decade in which I was born
- $555 - for the number of days left (!!) from my birthday this year until the Presidential Elections
Or how about a regular monthly donation (click here)? Or any amount that feels right for you!
Thank you for everything you do and all the hard work we have done together, and here's to continuing to bend the arc!
PayPal not your thing? Try my ActBlue Page
WANT TO SEND A CHECK?
- "PROGRESSIVE MASSACHUSETTS"
- 41 WEST STREET, SUITE 700, BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS 02111.