Building a progressive Massachusetts requires a community committed, grassroots progressive advocates, invested in making the changes we need to make a more progressive Massachusetts.
Moving our ideas forward into policy and action takes organizers, materials, a voter file for canvasses and phone banks, access to the best legislative information and lots and lots of time.
When you give, you are investing in our work together as progressives!
Our materials, like our scorecard and candidate questionnaires, and our email communications are available to everyone who wants to opt in. Anyone can engage with our content on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
As a dues-paying member, you help set our course as an organization.
You decide which candidates we endorse and what campaigns we prioritize. You help elect and serve on our Board. You make our work possible; you lead our organization forward. Benefits of membership:
- Access to our organizers and organizing tools like training and voter files, canvass kits, predictive dialing.
- Access to advocacy tools like our policy conference and petitioning templates.
- Members set the priorities of the organization at our annual conference.
- Members determine whether we endorse in a race and which candidate we endorse.
- Members help elect and serve on our Board of Directors
Your Monthly Membership Contribution goes a long way!
Thank you for your commitment to making a Progressive Massachusetts!
*A PayPal account is not required: you can process your donation 'AS A GUEST.' [If Paypal doesn't work for you, you can make a $15/month contribution via actblue, by clicking here]. The process is confirmed and completed when you are returned to the Progressive Mass site and receive a confirmation email.
SUGGESTED MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION: $15/month
(PREFER TO MAKE A ONE-TIME DONATION? USE THIS FORM)